EN VIVO


EVERYTHING IS DIFFICULT, BUT NEVER GIVE UP

Do not try to get even with others for your failures or things you could not do in your life, especially make the mistake of mistreating your parents, that in your opinion they could not help, because you would be very wrong / a parents are the most beautiful you have in this life, you have to have respect for them, because they are the only ones who will support you in all the most difficult moments of your life, other people, only they will be in the good times, only give yourself some time and tell her how much you love your parents and especially show love every day, not only expect special dates, to be a good son, do not try to be one of the bunch, to say I love my mother or try to show love, when they are gone, when you die you can no longer see that affection you want to show you, when that person is no longer, all love is demonstrated in life, I say this, because I have not been a good son, not the best of all, I've been very spoiled, I thought the problem was my parents or I was crazy, but you just have to think that your parents is the most beautiful in this world, you can have many friends or friends who may only be with you at parties or many celebrations, but when a hospital or passes for a bad moment, those people called friends, will not be, believe me they will not be, life has taught me that friend is first God, then your parents and siblings, always have to have faith, despite the problems that passes for a long time, do not stop fighting, even very strong blows and a long way to go, everything will be good for your life, every fall is one teaching, never you give up, I hope you find yourself taken my advice, love your parents, it is the most beautiful thing you have right now, so if you finished reading this message, run and go to give a big hug and tell him you sorry for the times that you have behaved like a fool with them, that no longer will return to disrespect, not only today need to show love, it's something every day, you should love your parents, who have a nice day ladies and gentlemen.

Comentarios

ENTRADAS POPULARES

PIROPOS PICANTES

poemas para enamorar a una mujer dificil

FRASES PARA ENAMORAR A UNA MUJER DIFÍCIL